Monday, August 6, 2007

My Stint As Madame Morrible



Well after nearly seven months, I FINALLY got my chance to perform Madame Morrible on Saturday, August 4 for both shows. I must admit, I couldnt' have asked for a better theatre and better timing! The shows went off without a hitch....well an interesting sound hitch happened on my first entrance where I say "And whether you are here to study Law, Logic or Linguification" ON the word Linguification the sound screeched louder than you could ever imagined. We laughed about it off stage and I joked that the line should have said "Law, Logic or Amplification!" Other than that it was a blast. The company was beyond supportive and so happy for me that I finally got to go on. I hope there will be many more in the future. I'll keep you posted. Thanks also to all the fans who were so supportive of me!

Other news...Philadelphia is a great city! They've grown since the last time i was here. It's almost like a small, more close-knit New York. People are friendly and there are some great restaurants. I'm glad we're there for several more weeks to really take in the city! Be sure to the Duck Tour if you come here. It's great fun and lots of history. Enjoy the photos!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw you the other night in Philly. You were absolutely amazing. I looked for you at the stage door but didn't see you. I really love your voice and keep it up! Hope to see you soon.
Alex