Friday, March 2, 2007

Lots of New Stuff in Oz

Well, for those of you Wicked officianados...you're gonna see some changes the next time you see the show. This week we were in rehearsals learning a lot of new choreography, new staging and even some new lines. It gives the show a nice little lift of new things to spot. I personally am thrilled because I now get a single dance move! I get my very own Saut de basque in One Short Day. It took me 20 minutes to find out how to spell it, but I get to do one and it makes me happy! We put the changes in the show tonight and my Saut de basque was brilliant. Sheer brilliance. LOL No, all kidding aside, it was great to enact the new changes.

Still loving Florida and looking forward to moving to Miami soon too. See ya in a few!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whe I saw the show (on March 10, long time, i know!) i absolutey loved the changes!! Especially the green witch in the beginning and the new scene where Fiyero almost runs Elphaba over ;)

You guys are all absolutely fantastic, the Tour cast definitely has a special place in my heart!!