Thursday, March 8, 2007

Wicked on Ice


Just when I thought I'd heard it all...Wicked takes to the ice!! No, they are not making an ice capades version of Wicked, but it's fun to know that the University of Delaware's synchronized skating team loved Wicked so much, they design their competition routine to a Wicked medley. Now, how did I know all of this? Well, while waiting in line at the airport, a few of the girls noticed our Wicked luggage tags and starting asking questions. Then when they realized we were the cast of Wicked, the went crazy and felt it was a good omen for them to have met us, so I gave them my business card and told them to email me if they won. And low and behold...THEY WON THE BRONZE. So join me in congratulating the team on their bronze!!!! Congrats University of Delaware!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My daughter is one of those Delaware skaters. They were so excited to be on their way to Nationals in Colorado and to meet the cast in the Baltimore airport. She called me right before the plane took off. They considered it a good omen! They had won the Eastern Sectional Championships and were thrilled to win the bronze at Nationals. If anyone is interested in seeing their program and gets the comcast channel CN8, you can see them at Nationals on Saturday, March 10, at 4:30 p.m. EST. Thank you for being their good luck charm!

Anonymous said...

I watched this on TV. I'd never seen this type of skating and it was so much fun to watch! COngratulations to these skaters for bringing my all time favorite music to anew medium.

Anonymous said...

they aren't the only team that skated to wicked, a jr. level team skated to wicked also and got the silver! they just competed at the jr. world championships and got 5th in the world with their wicked program!! go colonials!!

Anonymous said...

I saw them on TV and all i have to say is WOW!

Anonymous said...

ohhh this sounds so cool! I really want to watch it, so is there a link that I can go to watch it. thanks

Anonymous said...

The Nancy Kerrigan show that had all the college teams can be seen for free at icenetwork.com.