Sunday, February 18, 2007

Bye Bye Baltimore

Finally time to say goodbye to Baltimore and hello to summertime! Wicked's off to Florida and we're all ecstatic! But we had our official bon voyage party last night at an awesome hot spot called Pazo. If you're ever in Baltimore, it's not to be a missed. This classy wine bar that's in a renovated building where they used to build ships (so its huge) features some amazing tapas, wines and at midnight it becomes a dance floor. Don't miss it! So long Baltimore. Until next time. See you on the beach!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baltimore sure loved y'all! I got to see the show 7 times, yay, and it was different each time!! You all were terrific. Bravo!! Safe trip and good wishes down to warm weather :)

Anonymous said...

I saw you guys 6 times while you were in Baltimore ... 5 of them by lotto, and I drove 2 hours each way everytime just for a CHANCE to see you guys. You probably saw me (I was always on the steps, in the Lowes coat), and my appologizes for never seeing, or at least recognizing you, but I'm here to say that you guys, especially as ensemble members deserve way more attention than you get. We appriciate your hard work and talent, and you guys will surely be missed here in Maryland.
Hopefully you'll be around when the tour reaches Philly, I'll be there and keeping an eye out to try to recognize you!
Take care until then and enjoy your time in Sunny Florida!