Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Let's Hear It For Boq

I mean, let's face it...of all the characters in Wicked, doesn't your heart go out to Boq the most? He's in love with the wrong girl. He gives up his life just to be kindhearted to Nessa and then gets his heart shattered over and over and over only to end up a tinman with no heart. He's just a sweet little guy who will do anything for love and he gets stabbed in the back, don't you think?

But then there the real Boq...Josh Lamon...the actor who plays him. Talk about a heart. This guy's got a huge one!! Not a day goes by that his kindhearted, jolly nature doesn't fill the theatre with joy and sprite-like exuberance. For any of you fans out there who wonder about him...well, he's clever, funny, incredibly unique, and always out to make our work a fun place to be. Let's hear it for Josh Lamon. Josh Lamon everybody. Josh Lamon!

4 comments:

logicaldelusions said...

what a sweet blog.. i deffinatly fall for Boq everytime i see the show, he just tries so hard to be loved.

As for Josh, I dont think i've met a nicer person ever.

Unknown said...

Yes, Josh is indeed the cats pajamas. ...and you can quote me on that.

Anonymous said...

Josh makes my heart melt. Everytime. Especially offstage when he goes out of his way to talk to us.

Anonymous said...

Oh my.
Josh is something else.
I have too much admiration for him.
Maybe it's because he one of the nicest people I've ever met, or, maybe it's because he wore my wig...

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l164/littlesoubrette/Decemer%2031st%202006/scan0044.jpg

Josh Lamon > Life