Friday, April 13, 2007

Houston Happenings

One of the things I love about touring is that you get to see friends you'd never get to see otherwise. Houston presented two wonderful opportunities to catch up with old friends. I got to visit my favorite 10th grade History teacher and got to see a friend who used to be a writer in the writers organization I created with two friends of mine in NYC. It was great to catch up with these folks. I also got the chance to do another press opportunity. I was on a PBS radio station promoting the show, my job understudying and my book, The Organized Actor. It was great fun. I also won 2nd place in our Wicked poker tournament and won $75! That was cool, especially since I'd only played poker one other time. Pretty exciting! Tomorrow I'm excited to be interviewed by the folks at Witches of Oz. Be sure to visit the website to see my interview and video clip. As we gather ourselves up again to more to Dallas, we thank Houston for being so great to us! See you in Dallas.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great show! I saw you on April 3rd and already miss you.