Friday, June 8, 2007

From Heaven To Not So Heavenly


I must say, it's quite a shock to go from the mile high city of Denver to the 90 degree heat of Oklahoma City, OK. OK for who is what I want to know : )

But Denver was truly glorious. I took a lovely hiking trip in the Rocky Mountains, saw the Denver botanical, ran a 5K and in general enjoyed the beauty of this amazing city. This big ladybug was on display at the gardens.

We did say goodbye to our good friend Josh Lamon as he made his last performance as Boq. But we welcome in Brad Weinstock! It appears the next few months will continue to bring more and more turnovers in cast members. It's a given when you're in a long running show, but it's always sad to see your friends go away. But we wish them all the best.

I was quite busy in Denver in another way too. I finally finished my second book and will have it ready for purchase in the next two or three weeks. If you'd like to reserve your copy today, click below

http://www.kickstartcart.com/app/javanof.asp?MerchantID=53498&ProductID=3591103

Or if you have not yet signed up for my free newsletter Work IT! Tips for Workin' Your Acting Career and Your Life, do that below too so you can keep up on all of my products and classes

www.OrganizedActor.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello there! I only recently found my way to your blog, but I look forward to reading entrys and hearing about the Wicked tour. I LOVE Wicked!