Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Free Wicked Ticket in Columbus In Exchange for iPhone

Okay, I need your help! As you know I'm dying to own the new mac iPhone which comes out this Friday, June 29. I had every intent of waiting in line all day,(even camping overnight if I needed to) and low and behold, we have a put-in rehearsal for some new cast members. So, I need your help!

I need some fantastic Wicked fan to wait in line for me at the ATT store from noon to 5 p.m. here in Columbus while I rehearse. In exchange you'll get a FREE Wicked house seat, a backstage tour, a signed program from the cast and an autographed copy of my book The Organized Actor®.

If you're interested, send me an email to: Leslie@LeslieBecker.com with the answer to this question: What kind of animal am I when I play the Midwife? First person to answer the question gets the package! Be sure to leave your phone number in the email too so I can call you with the details.

This is not a joke. I want an iPhone and I"ll do whatever it takes!!! With your help, I'm in!!!

Thanks!
Leslie

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are shameless! HAHAHAH~