Friday, February 9, 2007

My First Fan Encounter

I had a great night tonight when two wonderful folks came to the stage door and actually recognized me by name and said that they read my blog. I was thrilled! So, lovely people, if you're reading this, I'd love to know your names and post the photo of us on my blog so please send it to me! I've also been contacted by the folks of WitchesofOz.com who are interested in adopting me. The fan support of this show is truly incredible. Thanks to you all.

As for updates, I had my Madame Morrible put-in rehearsal last week...it went wonderfully well. I look forward to going on in that juicy role. But for now I'm having a blast delivering Elphaba every night and singing my way through the land of Oz. We're headed into our last week in Baltimore and I'm thrilled about Winter ending! We're off to Florida next and I can't wait!

More soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[IMG]http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g302/OrangeChickenJunkie42/ThomasLeslieDanielle.jpg[/IMG]

Leslie you really are amazing. You were so sweet and kind when we met you last night. I love reading your blog and cannot wait for you to have a chance to go on as Madame Morrible, I'm positive you will be fantastic. My name is Thomas and my Friend's name is Danielle. I will miss you and the entire cast when you all leave Baltimore. I am going to try my best to come on the 18th to the final two shows so I will be trying the Lottery. Thank you again for being such a kind woman and for posing for our picture and signing our playbills. Keep up the good work onsatge as well as your blog.

Sincerley,
Thomas
www.myspace.com/fiyero69

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if that other link worked so jsut in case:

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g302/OrangeChickenJunkie42/ThomasLeslieDanielle.jpg

thanks again!

Anonymous said...

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/
g302/OrangeChickenJunkie42/
ThomasLeslieDanielle.jpg