Wednesday, January 3, 2007

First Day of School

Wow! It always amazes me that after many, many years in this business, I still get a giant rush on the first day of rehearsal! Well, I guess you can't really call today a first rehearsal...more of a meet and greet. The tour is in a new city so i got to meet the rest of the company and watch the show. I was actually reunited with some folks I haven't worked with in a long time including PJ Benjamin who plays the wizard. PJ didn't recognize me cuz it's been oh, let's see, about 15 years since I last worked with him. Back then, I was a skinny dancer girl with long dark auburn hair who danced the pas de deux of Another Autumn in Paint Your Wagon at Sacramento Music Circus. And now....pas de what? You won't see this girl kickin' her legs up in this show. But you will see me with goat-like facial hair screaming high C's! Should be a hoot. Or was that a baaaaa...More to come from Shiz...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for first days of school! I'm so happy for you. Welcome to the blogosphere. Blog on my friend, blog on. I blog, you blog, she blogs, we blog. I'm so proud of you and look forward to seeing the skit soon!

Love,
PG